Please read the Mifeprex Guide before taking: Mifeprex (mifepristone)
- You can obtain Mifeprex abortion pill USA easily online through www.abortpill.com
- You should plan the most appropriate location for you take the Misoprostol tablet. Because it may cause bleeding, cramps, nausea, diarrhea and other side effects. That usually begin within 2 to 24 hours after comsuming it.
- Most of the times abortion complete within 2 to 24 hours. After taking the misoprostol tablets.
Instruction Guide on how to take Mifeprex and Misoprostol (As it is always better to pair). Mifeprex with Misoprostol for quick abortion at home without any issues.
Mifeprex (1 tablet) orally + Misoprostol (4 tablets) buccally i.e placing the pills in the cheek pouches.
- Take 1 Mifeprex tablet with water orally.
- Remaining 4 misoprostol tablets are to take after 24 to 48 hours.
What do you do 24 to 48 hours after taking Mifeprex:
- Place 2 Misoprostol tablets in each cheek pouch (that is the area between your teeth and cheek) for half an hour. Then swallow left over with a glass of water or any other liquid of your choice.
(the procedure is to place 2 tablets of Misoprostol between your left cheek and gum and your right cheek and gum)
- Please understand that making a haste and taking. The medicines sooner than 24 hours may not work well as compared to the set procedure.
- Misoprostol often causes cramps, nausea, diarrhea, and other side effects. It helps to expel the embryo from the uterus.
Follow-up Assessment at Day 7 to 14:
- Follow-up assessment very important and one should do it religiously. You must follow-up with your healthcare provider. Check by doing ultrasound test to ensure the abortion complete.
- Your healthcare provider will assess whether your abortion successful. If your pregnancy continues, there are high chances. The baby may have birth defects. On he other hand if you are still pregnant. Your healthcare provider will talk to you regarding a surgical procedure to end your pregnancy.
- If your pregnancy terminated, but the embryo is not yet completely expelled from your uterus. You need to talk to your doctor about other choices you have.
What should I avoid while taking Mifeprex and misoprostol?
You should avoid or rather stop any other prescription or over-the-counter medicines (including herbal medicines or supplements) during the abortion procedure. In case you wish to purchase medicines for pain and other side effects. There is another option available which is the Mifeprex Abortion Pill Pack USA.