Novartis manufactured Afinitor 10 mg contains “Everolimus” as an active ingredient and anhydrous lactose, butylated hydroxytoluene, crospovidone, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, and magnesium stearate are inactive ingredients. Sold in a pack of 30 tablets, Afinitor is a prescription oncology medicine can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional.
It is not advisable to use this cancer drug without a valid prescription and never share this medicine with others for whom it has not been prescribed.
Afinitor 10 mg Tablets Uses:
Afinitor (everolimus) is a cancer medicine that helps in reducing the growth of cancer cells and helps in slowing down their spread in the body. Afinitor is also used to treat certain types of brain, kidney cancer or breast cancer and for certain types of advanced or progressive tumours of the stomach, intestines, or pancreas Afinitor is prescribed by the doctors.
Afinitor is also used to treat benign (non- cancerous) tumours of the brain or kidney or certain types of seizures in people with a genetic condition called tuberous sclerosis complex.
Afinitor (Everolimus) is also used as an immunosuppressant to prevent rejection of organ transplants. It is also used to treat certain types of cancer that have spread to other parts of the body.
Afinitor Everolimus 10 mg Tablets Work :
Everolimus belongs to the group of medicines known as antineoplastics (Anti-cancer medicines). Its main focus is to interfere with the growth of cancer cells and to slow down their spread in the body. Patients who receive kidney or liver transplants Everolimus is used together with other medicines to lower the body’s natural immunity. A patient when receives an organ transplant, the body’s white blood cells sometimes reject or can’t adjust with the transplanted organ. Afinitor works by suppressing the immune system and prevents the white blood cells from getting rid of the transplanted organ to maintain the body’s natural strength.
How to use Afinitor
- Afinitor is an oral medicine to be swallowed through mouth.
- Take the medicine at the same time as prescribed by the doctor.
- Afinitor may be taken with or without food, however, it is important to remain consistent about the choice.
- Don’t chew or crush the tablet and always try to avoid exposure to the crushed or broken tablet.
- The amount of medicine that you are required to take is to be prescribed by the doctor.
- Never miss a dose in case u have forgotten the dose, take it as and when u remember; in case of next dosage schedule skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Never take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Afinitor 10 mg Tablets Side Effects :
Since every medicine has some or a few side effects this cancer medicine may also cause some side effects. Most of the side effects are common and least to bother, but a few can be serious. Side-effects may vary for each individual depending on the person’s disease state, age, weight, gender, ethnicity, and general health.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur :
Indigestion ; Weight loss ;Vomiting; Nosebleeds ; Nausea ; Dryness ; Decreased appetite ; Changes in taste or unusual taste in mouth ; Skin rash;Wound problems (such as slowed wound healing) ; Pain or burning sensation while urinate ; Jaundice (Pale skin and eyes) ; Purple or red spots under the skin ; Shortness of breath etc.
These are the common side effects can be observed in patients .the side effects may vary from person to person depending upon the physical condition and medical condition of the patient. Please consult your doctor in case you experience any adverse reaction or severe side effects to the medication.
Afinitor 10 mg – Storage Details :
The drug must be stored properly to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will help store the drug in the best manner.
- Store Afinitor 10 mg Everolimus at room temperature of 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
- • Always make sure to keep your medicine out of the reach of children and pets to safeguard the children and pets.
- • Always consider storing your medications separately from other family members you should put them on a different shelf, or in a different cabinet or drawer.
- • Never keep the medicine in the glove compartment of your car. Medicine can get too hot, cold, or wet there and become out of use.
- • Always try to store this cancer medicine out of reach and sight of children.
- • Store it in a cool, dry place, protected from light and refrigerated only when necessary. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
- Never use expired medicine.
Limitation Of Use
AFINITOR is not prescribed to patients with functional carcinoid tumours.
For more information contact abortpill.com