What is Ibrance (palbociclib) for?
Ibrance (Palbociclib) is indicated for the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor (ER)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced breast cancer as initial endocrine-based therapy for their metastatic disease1. It is indicated in combination with an aromatase inhibitor (an hormonal therapy) as initial endocrine based therapy in postmenopausal women or fulvestrant in women with disease progression following endocrine therapy1,8.
How does Ibrance (palbociclib) work?
Palbociclib is an inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 4 and 6. Before a cell can divide, it has to go through four phases. The first phase is a growth phase (G1-phase), the second a synthesis phase (S-phase), the third another growth phase (G2-phase) and the last phase, where the cell divides (M-phase). Cancer cells divide exceedingly fast, passing through these 4 phases rapidly. Palbociclib blocks the progression from the first G1-phase, into the second S-phase. It does this by inhibiting the cyclin-dependent kinases 4 and 6 (CDK4 and CDK6)—two proteins that are involved in entering the S-phase1.
Is Ibrance (palbociclib) approved?
Palbociclib was approved by:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA:
- February 3, 2015, for use in combination with letrozole for the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor (ER)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced breast cancer as initial endocrine-based therapy for their metastatic disease2.
- On March 31, 2017, the accelerated approval was converted into a regular approval for use in combination with an aromatase inhibitor (an hormonal therapy) as initial endocrine based therapy in postmenopausal women or fulvestrant in women with disease progression following endocrine therapy1,8.
- European Medical Agency (EMA), European Union, November 11, 20164
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australia, May 3, 201711
for use in combination with an aromatase inhibitor (e.g. letrozole) or with fulvestrant for the treatment of women with HR+/HER2- locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer who have received prior endocrine therapy.
How do I take Ibrance (palbociclib)?
The standard dosage is:
- 125 mg daily for 21 consecutive days, followed by 7 days of treatment with letrozole 2.5 mg daily continuously throughout the 28-day cycle1,8.
Complete information about palbociclib dosage and administration can be found in the resources section.
Consult your treating doctor for personalised dosing.
Common adverse reactions or side effects of Ibrance (palbociclib)
Most common adverse reactions with palbociclib are3,5:
For more information contact abortpill.com
abtreibungspille kaufen in Deutschland mit Express-Schnellversand
Note: buy mtp kit online with a credit card and mtp kit overnight delivery .cytotec for sale in texas at abortionrx.online.
Smooth process, happy with my order, quick delivery. Thank you
Very quick service Very pleased with my medication
Order was well packaged and arrived on the day advised. I was kept informed by email on the status of the order at all times up to the delivery. great service and a very good product.
I would describe this service as safe, very discrete, personal and prompt with realistic prices and service charges. A first class online service. Thank you abortpill.com
Fast shipping as promised! Loved the quick delivery, and I am amazed by your dedicated service to customers.